[Corpora-List] Multilingual translation corpus

François Maniez fmaniez at wanadoo.fr
Thu Jan 16 10:51:47 UTC 2003

Dear all,

My research lab has been considering the compilation of a translation corpus
involving six European languages (English, French, German, Italian,
Portuguese and Spanish) in the field of medicine and pharmacology.

Before pursuing the matter any further, I would be interested in hearing
from people who have experience in compiling multilingual corpora involving
more than two languages, especially concerning any copyright and technical
issues (choice of data format, tagging, TEI compliance, etc.)

I will be posting a summary of the answers to my query in a couple of weeks.

François MANIEZ
Maître de Conférences
Centre de Recherche en Terminologie et en Traduction
http://recherche.univ-lyon2.fr/crtt/
Département de Langues Étrangères Appliquées
Université Lumière Lyon 2
maniezf at univ-lyon2.fr
fmaniez at wanadoo.fr
http://nte.univ-lyon2.fr/~maniezf/recherche