[Corpora-List] High Frequent Given Names & Surnames

Randall Jones randall_jones at byu.edu
Wed Jan 29 22:31:05 UTC 2003

The Gesellschaft für deutsche Sprache has information on this.  Go to:
http://www.gfds.de/, click on "Vornamen, Familienamen" , then click on
"Auskünfte Familienamen" and scroll down to "Die fünfzig häufigsten
Familienamen in Deutschland."  This is only fifty but at the end of the list
there is a reference to a book that has many more.

Randall L. Jones
Department of Germanic & Slavic Languages
Brigham Young University
Provo, Utah 84604  USA
randall_jones at byu.edu
http://humanities.byu.edu/faculty/JonesR.html