[Corpora-List] anaphora resolution systems

Ruslan Mitkov R.Mitkov at wlv.ac.uk
Thu Jun 5 14:12:55 UTC 2003

Over the past few years, we have developed
various anaphora resolution systems, mainly for
English but also for some other languages (e.g. French, Bulgarian)
See the web page of the Research Group in
Computational Linguistics at the University
of Wolverhampton for further details and demos
(http://clg.wlv.ac.uk/)

Ruslan Mitkov

At 15:52 04/06/2003 +0300, Sergei Olonichev wrote:

>Does anybody know software products which contain anaphora resolution
>modules inside? Or stand-alone anaphora resolution systems of industrial
>level? And where can I see them?
>
>Thank you for any information,
>Sergei

\\\ Ruslan Mitkov, PhD
/// Professor of Computational Linguistics and Language Engineering
\\\ School of Humanities, Languages and Social Sciences
/// University of Wolverhampton
\\\ Stafford St.
/// Wolverhampton WV1 1SB
\\\ United Kingdom