[Corpora-List] corpus for Spanish and French language

Ying Ding ying.ding at uibk.ac.at
Wed Jun 4 08:57:47 UTC 2003

Dear All,

We have a small project running here related to search engine. We need to
test this search engine in Spanish and French language. We would need some
corpus for these two languages. Do you know where to get it for free or
with little cost.

Another thing is the stop word lists for these two language. Do you know
where to find such stop word list.

Any help will be highly appreciated! I will provide the summary at the end.

Best Regards
ying

Dr. Ying Ding
Assistant Professor
Next Web Generation Group
Institute of Computer Science, University of Innsbruck
Technikerstr. 13, A-6020 Innsbruck, Austria
Tel:  +43 512 507 6112, Fax: +43 512 507 9872
http://www.nextwebgeneration.com/