[Corpora-List] Named Entity recogniser wanted

Diego Molla diego at ics.mq.edu.au
Fri Jun 6 09:02:41 UTC 2003

I am looking for a named entity recognised that I can embed in an NLP
system. Can anybody give me pointers? I will post a summary.

So far the only NE recogniser that I found is the one embedded in the
GATE tools [http://gate.ac.uk/] (though I haven't managed to run it as a
standalone application).

Thank you in advance,

Diego

--

     This message is intended for the addressee named and may
     contain confidential information.  If you are not the intended

Diego MOLLA ALIOD                                 diego at ics.mq.edu.au
Centre for Language Technology        http://www.ics.mq.edu.au/~diego
Macquarie University