[Corpora-List] Legal aspects of compiling corpora

Gabriela.Saldanha at dcu.ie Gabriela.Saldanha at dcu.ie
Wed Jun 18 12:33:03 UTC 2003

I'm surprised to see that Doug Cooper's suggestion about
coming up with a position statement hasn't been taken up.
I think it would be most helpful in that it would provide
support to those building a corpus and negotiating permissions
from copyright holders. It won't make it more or less legal,
but it would be an authoritative opinion.

Gaby Saldanha
SALIS - DCU

Gaby Saldanha
SALIS - DCU