[Corpora-List] Looking for source of images of completed personnel forms

Peter Viechnicki peterv2 at cpe.uchicago.edu
Mon Jun 23 13:35:30 UTC 2003

Dear List Members,

I've been an interested 'lurker' for a few months now, but now would like
to pose a question of my own to you all.  Does anyone know of any sources
of publicly-available scanned versions of personnel forms or similar
forms?  We're doing a project on data mining from personnel forms, and
would like to identify test data if it exists.  What we need are image
files (real exemplars, filled out) of forms which contain names,
addresses, organizations, dates, and similar information.  Any suggestions
would be greatly appreciated.  Please reply to me directly, and I will
post a summary.

Thanks in advance,

-Peter Viechnicki
Vredenburg Corp.