[Corpora-List] Legal aspects of compiling corpora - proposal

Elisabeth Burr elisabeth.burr at uni-duisburg.de
Wed Jun 25 11:05:34 UTC 2003

Dear Corpus colleagues,

I think it would be time to find a way of archiving the discussion on
this list in a structured (threads by topic, date, name etc) way and
make this archive accessible on the Web. Models for such a resource
could be the linguist list:
http://linguistlist.org/
and
Humanist Discussion Group:
http://www.kcl.ac.uk/humanities/cch/humanist/

The web pages could then be integrated with all sorts of information
which is useful to us like the one about legal aspects.

Best regards
Elisabeth

At 11:17 25.06.2003 +0100, Gabriela.Saldanha at dcu.ie wrote:

>Shouldn't this statemet be 'published' in one of the many websites
>that people keep publicising in this list? Together with signatures?
>

>Gaby Saldanha

HD Dr. Elisabeth Burr
Romanistik
Institut für Fremdsprachliche Philologien
Fakultät 2: Geisteswissenschaften
Universität Duisburg-Essen
Standort Duisburg
Geibelstr. 41