[Corpora-List] Archive

Knut Hofland knut at hit.uib.no
Fri Jun 27 09:55:23 UTC 2003

On Wed, 25 Jun 2003, Elisabeth Burr wrote:

> I think it would be time to find a way of archiving the discussion on
> this list in a structured (threads by topic, date, name etc) way and
> make this archive accessible on the Web. Models for such a resource
> could be the linguist list:
> http://linguistlist.org/

The Corpora list has been archived in the Linguist Archive system since
late 1999:

http://listserv.linguistlist.org/archives/corpora.html

This archive has a search function.

At the Corpora home page I have archived the messages since 1995 (I hope
to find time to make this searcable):

http://www.hit.uib.no/corpora/

At this site there are also links to some useful sites (we could need a
more complete FAQ as mentioned in a recent message, but start here before
you ask a question)

The list is indexed by the major search engines, so you could write
something like this

http://www.google.com/search?q=corpora+thread+copyright

to get reference to old messages (but not only from the Corpora list)

Knut Hofland
Listadm Corpora