[Corpora-List] list of collocations

Rob Liebscher rliebsch at Cogsci.ucsd.edu
Tue May 27 15:18:50 UTC 2003

Friends,

As enough people have inquired, I'll post a public response.  The link
below was originally sent in a private mail, and subsequently posted to
the Corpora list, for which it was definitely not intended.  The paper
contains formatting and copyright information for a conference at which it
will not be presented.  If you'd like a copy, please mail me privately.
Sorry for the inconvenience.

Rob