[Corpora-List] Named Entity recognition software

Diego Molla diego at ics.mq.edu.au
Tue Nov 4 08:48:15 UTC 2003

Hailing,

A couple of months ago I posted the same question to the list and I only
  found the NE recogniser included in GATE: http://gate.ac.uk/

Diego

--
Do you want to know what is going on in Language Technology in
Australia and New Zealand? Join ALTA -- http://www.alta.asn.au/

     This message is intended for the addressee named and may
     contain confidential information.  If you are not the intended
     recipient, please delete it and notify the sender.  Views expressed
     in this message are those of the individual sender, and are not
     necessarily the views of Macquarie University.

Diego MOLLA ALIOD                                 diego at ics.mq.edu.au
Department of Computing               http://www.ics.mq.edu.au/~diego
Macquarie University