[Corpora-List] Re: ANN: First public release of Morphix-NLP

FIDELHOLTZ DOOCHIN JAMES LAWRENCE jfidel at siu.buap.mx
Wed Nov 12 23:20:39 UTC 2003

Hi, Zhang Le,

Just a quick note to let you know that, even though I will probably not be
downloading the CD for the time being, I, and I'm sure many others, very
much appreciate the work you have put in on compiling this CD, which will
make our corpus work considerably easier, no doubt (especially if I get a
machine with Linux on it!).

Jim

Zhang Le wrote:

> Hi all,
>   I'm pleased to announce that the first public release of Morphix-NLP
>   Live CD is now available for download.

> Zhang Le
> Natural Language Processing Lab
> Northeastern University, P.R.China
> http://www.nlplab.cn/zhangle/

James L. Fidelholtz
Posgrado en Ciencias del Lenguaje
Benemérita Universidad Autónoma de Puebla     MÉXICO