[Corpora-List] Slavic Parallel Corpora

Anthony Weaver aweaver at cs.sunysb.edu
Thu Oct 23 12:39:13 UTC 2003

	Does anyone know where to find freely available parallel corpora
for any or all of the following languages:

Russian
Czech
Serbo-Croatian
Ukrainian

This is for a machine translation project and I am specifically I am
looking for parallel corpora of these languages (ex. Russian/Czech)
and not Russian/English or Czech/English.  I would prefer news data
or parliament proceedings.  I specifically do not want to use the
bible, and I already know that the Universal Declaration of Human
Rights has been translated into all these languages.  Thank you all for
your help.

Tony