[Corpora-List] Concordancer in your mobile?

Tadeusz Piotrowski tadpiotr at plusnet.pl
Sun Oct 26 09:57:12 UTC 2003

I saw WordSmith on somebody's PDA, and I wonder whether this is a
special version, or perhaps you can install the regular one. That 's
probably a better solution (larger screen, more memory, more powerful
processor). Does anyone know about such solutions?
Regards
Tadeusz

profesor Tadeusz Piotrowski
Instytut Filologii Angielskiej