[Corpora-List] Summary of responses: relational databases and phrasal verbs

Mark Davies Mark_Davies at byu.edu
Wed Oct 29 21:19:50 UTC 2003

Within the past month or so I posted two queries to CORPORA, one dealing
with creating a tagger using relational databases, and the other with
the frequency of phrasal verbs in English.  I received a number of
replies, which are found at the following URL:

http://davies-linguistics.byu.edu/responses/corpora1.htm

Thanks to all of those who responded, and my apologies for taking so
long to post the replies.

Mark Davies

Mark Davies
Assoc. Prof., Linguistics
Brigham Young University
(phone) 801-422-9168 / (fax) 801-422-0906
http://davies-linguistics.byu.edu

** Corpus design and use // Web-database scripting **
** Historical linguistics // Functional-typological grammar **
** Spanish and Portuguese historical and dialectal syntax **