[Corpora-List] New Journal: LANGUAGE RESOURCES AND EVALUATION

Jim Breen jim.breen at infotech.monash.edu.au
Thu Aug 5 01:49:54 UTC 2004

On Wed, Aug 04, 2004 at 04:01:49PM -0400, Nancy Ide wrote:

> We are pleased to announce that as of Volume 39 for 2005, Computers and
> the Humanities will be changing its name to Language Resources and
> Evaluation.

Does this mean that non-CL/NLP/etc. papers that used to appear in
"Computers and the Humanities" will no longer be welcome?

(My question is not an idle one, as I am preparing such a paper
with "Computers and the Humanities" in mind.)

--
Jim Breen                                http://www.csse.monash.edu.au/~jwb/
Computer Science & Software Engineering,                Tel: +61 3 9905 9554