[Corpora-List] TALN'04: Deadline Extension

Philippe Blache pb at lpl.univ-aix.fr
Mon Jan 12 07:40:47 UTC 2004

                        -    T A L N ' 0 4     -

               Traitement Automatique du Langage Naturel

                          Palais des Congrès
                             Fez  (Morocco)
                         April 19 - 22, 2004

                 http://www.lpl.univ-aix.fr/jep-taln04/

                ->>>>  NEW DEADLINE : 20 January

                         CALL FOR PAPERS

Important Dates
---------------
Submission deadline:           20  january  2004
Notification to authors:       20  february 2004
Camera-ready:                   8  march    2004
Conference:                  19-22 april    2004

    Submitted  papers  must not  exceed ten  pages, in  Times 12, single
spaced  (about 3000 words), including figures, examples and references.
Posters or demo papers should not exceed 6 pages.

    A  LaTeX style file and a  Word template are  available
on the web site of the conference:

       http://www.lpl.univ-aix.fr/jep-taln04/

    Papers are to be submitted before January 15, 2004 through the online
submission procedure available on the Website :

       http://www.lpl.univ-aix.fr/jep-taln04/

    Papers  MUST  be sent  in  PDF.  In particular cases, we may accept
submissions in RTF (Word) format.

IMPORTANT:
All the PostScript versions must be in A4 format, and not US Letter.

    In case of impossibility, we accept to receive a printed version of
the submission. In this case, three hard-copies of the  paper  must be
received by January 15, 2004 by:

     Philippe Blache -  TALN 2004
     LPL, Université de Provence
     29, Avenue Robert Schuman