[Corpora-List] Corpus with restricted vocabulary

Klebanov Beata beata at cs.huji.ac.il
Sun Jan 18 09:31:13 UTC 2004

Dear Corpora members,

For my research on textual manifestations of common knowledge, I am
looking for a corpus of short English texts based on restricted vocabulary
(up to ~500 different NP, VP heads), to be used for training machine
learning tools sensitive to vocabulary size.

Any information will be greatly appreciated, and I will publish a summary.

Thank you very much,

Beata Beigman Klebanov
PhD student, Computer Science Department
The Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Israel
email: beata at cs.huji.ac.il
www: http://www.cs.huji.ac.il/~beata
phone (office): 972 - 2 - 6585946