[Corpora-List] corpus ------>>>>> thesaurus

Antoinette Renouf Antoinette.Renouf at uce.ac.uk
Tue Nov 9 09:46:04 UTC 2004

Dear Vladimir
Are you thinking of inventories of sense related terms, as well as hierarchical thesauri? You could look at our past ACRONYM (1994-7) and present work (publications at http://rdues.uce.ac.uk/bibliog.shtml, and demo at http://rdues.uce.ac.uk/acronym.shtml. We do deal with domain-specificity.
With kind regards
Antoinette Renouf