[Corpora-List] MT Fora (was: Interlingual Machine Translation Systems)

Mike Maxwell maxwell at ldc.upenn.edu
Sun Nov 21 21:02:12 UTC 2004

Gilles Serasset (if I haven't lost track of who said what) wrote:
> Finally, if you are speaking about statistical MT, forget what I said,
> as I don't know ANY statistical MT system that is used daily.

Is there a more appropriate forum for discussion of MT?  I'm not trying
to discourage any of the participants in this thread from continuing
(it's been one of the more entertaining threads), but I have a question
I'd like to ask about MT (based on my experience with a statistical MT
system), and there's probably a better place to ask my question.
--
	Mike Maxwell
	Linguistic Data Consortium
	maxwell at ldc.upenn.edu