[Corpora-List] need of corpora

Eric Atwell eric at comp.leeds.ac.uk
Thu Nov 25 10:55:12 UTC 2004

Hi Siham,

Latifa Al-Sulaiti has collected a Corpus of Contemporary Arabic, which
you can download from http://www.comp.leeds.ac.uk/latifa/research.htm

She also has a list of other Arabic corpora you might look at:
http://www.comp.leeds.ac.uk/latifa/arabic_corpora.htm
... but these are not free

Hope this helps!

Eric Atwell, Leeds University

--
Eric Atwell, Senior Lecturer, Computer Vision and Language research group,
School of Computing, University of Leeds, LEEDS LS2 9JT, England