[Corpora-List] South Korean linguists

Yuri Tambovtsev yutamb at mail.cis.ru
Sat Nov 27 09:40:22 UTC 2004

Dear colleagues, we are collecting texts in different world languages in order to build up corpora in these languages. Could you tell me the e-mail addresses of some linguists in Seoul university in South Korea who study Finno-Ugric, Turkic, Altaic, Tungus-Manchurian or Paleo-Asiatic languages? Do they publish any linguistic journal on these languages? I wish I could get into contact with them. Looking forward to hearing from you soon to yutamb at hotmail.com Yours sincerely Yuri Tambovtsev