[Corpora-List] corpus of English child language

Angela Hahn Angela.Hahn at anglistik.uni-muenchen.de
Tue Oct 5 07:38:04 UTC 2004

Dear colleagues,
my colleague Eva-Maria Graf has asked me to post her mail to all list-members:

>Dear all,
I am looking for a corpus of English child language (I am especially interested in the language of children roughly between 6 and 10 years and in the language of adolescents). I have already used the COLT material and  parts of the CHILDES project. Is there any other source of spoken child/adolescent language available on CD- ROM? Thank you very much in advance for your help.

Best regards,
Eva Graf

Please reply to:
eva.graf at anglistik.uni-muenchen.de

Prof. Dr. Angela Hahn
Englische Mediendidaktik und Angewandte Linguistik
Department Anglistik/Amerikanistik
Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität München
Schellingstr. 3, Zi 117 VG
80799 München