[Corpora-List] Developing and testing new similarity measures for word clustering

Dinoj Surendran dinojs at gmail.com
Fri Oct 8 21:19:43 UTC 2004

One place where similarity evaluation metrics have come up is in, of
all places, the music community...

http://www.ee.columbia.edu/~dpwe/research/musicsim/metrics.html

Also see the list of papers here
http://www.ee.columbia.edu/~dpwe/research/musicsim/

I'd be really interested to see what you come up with, and hope you
post a summary.

Cheers,

Dinoj Surendran
PhD Student