[Corpora-List] Chomsky

Davis, Boyd BDavis at email.uncc.edu
Thu Oct 14 16:03:52 UTC 2004

An interview with Chomsky from earlier this year -- in which he talks about this issue -  is in the first number of the new Journal of Intercultural Pragmatics. Look on the left side of the page at this URL http://www.degruyter.de/rs/384_7078_ENU_h.htm
   The article will be free for the next week or 10 days