[Corpora-List] 答复: [Corpora-List] Chiniese Name Gende r Recognition

Jun Lang billlangjun at gmail.com
Tue Dec 13 12:30:30 UTC 2005

Yeah! There are many names which could be used for mail and female. It is a
difficult problem. Now I have done some simple research on this topic.
Recently, I am trying to get more and more data. Since the parameter space
is very huge, decision trees can not get the final result quickly. I want to
use Bayes Model again.

Can you give me some ideas about it?  Thanks a lot!

Best wishes,
Jun Lang