[Corpora-List] Morphological segmentation & Morphosemantic parsing for French

Guy De Pauw guy.depauw at ua.ac.be
Tue Feb 8 16:11:16 UTC 2005

> I would very much appreciate pointers to any lists of words, in any
> language, with an indication of correct morphological segmentation, or
> pointers to software that does a good job of accomplishing this in
> particular languages.

We have been working on a morphological analyzer for Dutch in the
context of the FLAVOR project. It can do segmentation and parsing of
morpheme sequences of Dutch words. We have a webdemo, if you want to
check it out:

http://pcger33.cde.ua.ac.be/flavor

We will add hierarchical structure to the output soon.

We also have a set of command-line scripts available that interact with
the server here to perform morphological segmentation. But like the web
demo: it's quite slow.

Guy De Pauw
CNTS - Language Technology Group
http://cnts.uia.ac.be