[Corpora-List] Realistic conversational noise from medical settings

Bruce L. Lambert, Ph.D. lambertb at uic.edu
Tue Jan 18 18:10:05 UTC 2005

I am looking for recordings of English real-world ambient/conversational
noise from clinical settings such as retail pharmacies, emergency rooms,
operating rooms, etc. The noise will be used to mask the stimuli in an
auditory perception task involving drug names. Any pointers appreciated.
Thanks.

I am familiar with the conversational babble from the NOISEX CD-ROM, but it
is from a Dutch cafeteria and is not ideal for my purpose.

-bruce