[Corpora-List] semantic similarity

Antoinette Renouf Antoinette.Renouf at uce.ac.uk
Thu Jan 20 17:10:00 UTC 2005

Dear Jana
We developed a system called ACRONYM to do this, in 1994-7.
See http://rdues.uce.ac.uk/acronym.shtml for overview and demo.
Regards
Antoinette

--------------------------

Antoinette Renouf
Professor of English Language and Linguistics
School of English
University of Central England in Birmingham
Perry Barr
Birmingham B42 2SU

tel: +44 (0)121 331 7230
fax: +44 (0)121 331 6622