[Corpora-List] Is there a corpus of procedural documents

Ling Yin Yin.Ling at itri.brighton.ac.uk
Mon Jan 24 11:32:28 UTC 2005

Dear All,

         I am looking for a corpus of procedural documents. A procedural
document should contain clear steps for achieving a particular goal.
These steps are arranged in a sequential order or they are linked by
preconditional or causal relationships. I have found some Do It Yourself
websites. However, although documents from these websites are
instructional, they are not necessarily procedural. I wonder if anyone
has such a corpus.

         Thanks a lot!

Ling

Ling, Yin
yl14 at itri.bton.ac.uk
Information Technology Research Institute,
University of Brighton