[Corpora-List] Ask for Paraphrase test corpus!

Jun Lang bill_lang at ir.hit.edu.cn
Thu Jul 7 10:27:54 UTC 2005

Dear all members,
	 My research is on question paraphrasing, which aims to generate all
the paraphrases of given questions. Now I want to collect test data for
evaluation. The data should contain groups of question sentences and
sentences in the same group can be regarded as paraphrases. So if you are a
researcher on paraphrasing and have such a corpus, would you please share it
with me. If you can help me, I'd really appreciate it.

Best Wishes!
Jun Lang