[Corpora-List] Child corpora

Anthony Weaver aweaver at cs.sunysb.edu
Mon Jul 11 16:42:49 UTC 2005

	Does anyone have references describing data collection of speech
to children in their home environment?  I am aware of the corpora at
CHILDES but most of them involve planned interactions with researchers
monitoring what goes on.  I'm looking for things like a corpus collected
by Bernard Friedlander and colleagues (1972).  They did a data collection
where they just left a microphone and tape recorder in the house.
Periodically the tape recorder would turn on and collect whatever was
going on at that moment.  Thanks in advance for the replies.

Tony