[Corpora-List] Japanese/English aligned corpora?

Michiel Kamermans mkamerma at science.uva.nl
Wed Jun 15 18:15:24 UTC 2005

Hello,

This is my first time using the Corpora mailing list, so I hope someone
here may be able to help =)

I'm looking for aligned corpora of English/Japanese texts, as well as
formal Japanese/colloquial Japanese texts for a graduation project on a
more natural English-Japanese machine translation system. I hope someone
(or maybe multiple people?) on the list might know where such corpora
may be found.

Regards,

--
Michiel Kamermans