[Corpora-List] Software Engineer at America Online: Language Specialty: Japanese

Belapatel00 at aol.com Belapatel00 at aol.com
Fri Jun 24 15:05:32 UTC 2005

Company: America Online/Tegic
Location:  Seattle,  WA
Position:  _44298BR_
(https://trm.brassring.com/JetStream/500/Presentation/Template/ASP/req/ViewReq/ViewMyReq.asp?status=open)  Assoc Software Engineer.
Visit us online to  view the opening at:  www.aol.com/careers

Tegic  Communications is a global market leader with a track record of
building  robust, innovative, embedded software that enhances communications on
small  mobile devices. We are a subsidiary of America Online, Inc. Headquartered
in Seattle,WA, with offices in Bangalore, Beijing, Hong Kong, France,  and
Tokyo.

Language Specialty: Japanese
Job Description: Tegic Communications, headquartered in  Seattle, is looking
for a Japanese-speaking linguist to join our development  team. We are looking
for someone to take on the continuing development of our  Japanese T9
language databases, as we continue to grow our market share in the  Japanese phone
market.

Required Skills: Bachelors or  Masters degree in Linguistics or Computer
Science Native proficiency in Japanese  Proficiency in English Perl scripting C
coding Preferred Skills: Any experience  with natural language processing would
be a real asset.  You can check us  out and learn what we do by going to
www.tegic.com.

Send  resume in WORD format to careers at aol.net and remember to reference
req. 44298BR or 44297BR.

Bela Patel