[Corpora-List] Re: Summary: fast string replacement

Jörg Schuster joerg.schuster at gmail.com
Tue Mar 15 15:41:54 UTC 2005

> (9) Songlin Piao pointed me to a java tool of his:
>       http://www.lancs.ac.uk/staff/piaosl/research/download/download.htm.
>
>       Comment: I tried to use it, but it did not work:
>       $ java -jar mlct_concordance.jar
>       $ Invalid or corrupt jarfile mlct_concordance.jar

Scott Songlin Piao just told me that his program has to be called
differently on the command line. Sorry for that. I just tried the
mlct-concordance tool. It looks very good. I suppose it will be useful
for a lot of purposes. Yet, for my purposes it is a kind of overkill
-- like most of the other tools. Thanks a lot, though.

Jörg Schuster