[Corpora-List] New version of CORGA (Reference Corpus of Present-day Galician Language)

Fco. Mario Barcala Rodríguez lbarcala at freeresearch.org
Thu Mar 17 10:13:38 UTC 2005

Dear all:

It is grateful for me to announce a new version of CORGA (Reference
Corpus of Present-day Galician Language) developed by "Centro Ramón
Piñeiro para a Investigación en Humanidades". It is freely available from
http://corpus.cirp.es/corgaxml.

This new version has new capabilities:

- Search in document sections.
- Theme filtering.
- Sentence structure.
- Expanding context.

Although this new version has less words than previous version (around
8,5 million words just now) we are continuously updating it from
previous one (still available from http://corpus.cirp.es/corga).

Regards,

--
Fco. Mario Barcala Rodríguez