[Corpora-List] Job: Readership / Senior Lectureship in CS at Uni Essex (NLP encouraged)

Massimo Poesio poesio at essex.ac.uk
Fri Mar 18 21:19:21 UTC 2005

I'd like to attract the attention of the members of the list to the
Readership or Senior Lectureship we (the Department in Computer Science
at the University of Essex (UK)) are advertising.

http://www.essex.ac.uk/personnel/Jobs/ads/S815W.htm

This is a full-time, permanent position. Although candidates from all
areas of CS  will be considered, NLP / Comp Ling candidates are
encouraged to apply. For more info on our Department, have a look at:

http://cswww.essex.ac.uk/

The page of the Language and Computation group is:

http://cswww.essex.ac.uk/LAC/

***** Note that the deadline for the application is quite early: APRIL
5th, 2005. *******

             Massimo Poesio (http://cswww.essex.ac.uk/staff/poesio/)