[Corpora-List] Open-source PHP concordancer?

Samuel Henderson samueljhenderson at gmail.com
Sat Nov 26 04:37:01 UTC 2005

Hello esteemed list members,

I have been looking for an open-source PHP concordancing program, thus far
without any luck.  I'd appreciate any guidance you might be able to
provide.

Since my ultimate objective is to create a concordancer module for the
Moodle course-management system -- which could then be used and improved by
educators all over the world -- I need something that can be shared freely.
There are any number of PHP concordancers running on the net, but I have not
been able to find any with public, shareable source code.

I would like to find something that has already been written, because
frankly the nuts and bolts of PHP string handling are still a little
overwhelming for me.  If someone has just written the basic functions for
KWiC lines and collocation counts, I could easily handle the rest of the
job.

Any leads?  Many thanks in advance.

Yours in corpore et mentis (?),

Sam Henderson