[Corpora-List] Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2005 21:47:48 +0200

Francis Bond fcbond at gmail.com
Sun Nov 27 23:30:11 UTC 2005

G'day,

> Could anyone possibly tell me whether there is any corpus of doctors/nurses
> interactions or teachers/ students interactions. Please tell me

they are currently building a corpus of nursing activity which
includes Doctor/Nurse interactions at ATR:

"Building Dialogue Corpora for Nursing Activity Analysis"
Hiromi itoh Ozaku, Akira Abe, Noriaki Kuwahara, Futoshi Naya, Kiyoshi
Kogure, Kaoru Sagara (2005),  the 6th International Workshop on
Linguistically Interpreted Corpora (LINC2005)

--
Francis Bond  <www.kecl.ntt.co.jp/icl/mtg/members/bond/>
NTT Communication Science Laboratories | Machine Translation Research Group