[Corpora-List] where to start? En/Jp bitext corpora through CAT

Michiel Kamermans mkamerma at science.uva.nl
Sun Oct 9 14:02:53 UTC 2005

Hi all,

I am a masters student starting my graduation on the topic of
english/japanese computer assisted translation, using bi-texts, or
parallel corpora, for some of the automated translation. However, I'm
not too familiar with which conferences deal with these issues so
reading myself up to date on the approaches taken so far and what people
are doing right now is going slowly. Does anyone have any hints on where
to start looking, which journals to read up on, which conferences to
check the publication lists for, etc?

Thanks in advance!

--
Michiel Kamermans