[Corpora-List] hosting SMT models

Joerg Tiedemann tiedeman at let.rug.nl
Fri Aug 11 07:59:38 UTC 2006

Is anyone interested in hosting translation models trained by GIZA++ on
the EuroParl corpus? We used to keep them in CVS in the OPUS project
(http://logos.uio.no/opus/) but now we run into memory and hardware
problems. It would be nice if someone could store them in a place where
they are accessible for other researchers. You need a lot of space
(ca 30GB) if you want to keep all the output files. Some of them could
maybe be removed.

I have models for the following language pairs (in both directions):

da-de
da-el
da-en
da-es
da-fi
da-fr
da-nl
da-sv
de-en
de-nl
el-nl
en-es
en-fi
en-fr
en-it
en-nl
en-pt
en-sv
es-nl
fi-nl
fr-nl
it-nl
nl-pt
nl-sv

Let me know asap if you're interested. I probably have to delete them
soon.

best,

Jörg

**  Jörg Tiedemann                 tiedeman at let.rug.nl             **
**  Alfa-Informatica               http://www.let.rug.nl/~tiedeman **
**  Rijksuniversiteit Groningen     Harmoniegebouw, room 1311-429  **
**  Oude Kijk in 't Jatstraat 26    phone: +31 (0)50-363 5935      **
**  9712 EK Groningen               fax:   +31 (0)50-363 6855      **