[Corpora-List] Financial Services Corpus

RCPCE PolyU egrcpce at polyu.edu.hk
Tue Dec 5 10:43:57 UTC 2006

The Hong Kong Polytechnic University Research Centre for Professional Communication in English is building up a Financial Services Corpus in Hong Kong. We have been collecting annual reports, prospectuses of listed companies, speeches of government regulatory bodies and etc. We would like to see if anyone or any organisation, is doing something similar --- also working on a financial corpus. Thanks!

Esther.

RCPCE
Research Centre for Professional Communication in English
English Department, The Hong Kong Polytechnic University