[Corpora-List] Software release announcement: Tree Kernels and multiple feature vectors in SVM-LIGHT

Alessandro Moschitti moschitti at info.uniroma2.it
Wed Dec 6 15:43:48 UTC 2006

Hi Min,
sorry for the delayed answer and
thank you to verify the consistency of the kernel description.

The question was
"in your website, in equation K_all(O_1,O_2) as below, it
seems that the loop range of j should be [1,n’] rather than [I,n’]. Is it?
"
You are in right, it is a typo. In the source code the loop range is the one
that you have told. When I was
describing it in the web page I made a mistake.

Cheers

Alessandro

Dr. Alessandro Moschitti
Dept. of Computer Science, Systems and Production
University of Rome Tor Vergata
Via del Politecnico 1,
00133 Rome, Italy

tel  +39 06 7259 7333