[Corpora-List] Spanish Named Entity Tagger

Eckhard Bick eckhard.bick at mail.dk
Thu Dec 7 22:08:26 UTC 2006

Hello,

The PALAVRAS parser for Portuguese does, among other things, Named
Entity Identification and Classification. It can be used on-line at
http://beta.visl.sdu.dk/visl/pt/parsing/automatic/. The standard
interface is meant for small texts, or individual sentences, but there
is an upload interface for larger texts, too. For documentation, cf. the
info section at the same site, or the HAREM pages at www.linguateca.pt,
which will also list further NER systems for Portuguese.

Best,
Eckhard Bick

--
Eckhard Bick,