[Corpora-List] Corpora of comic strips/books

Ryan North ryan at cs.toronto.edu
Thu Dec 21 17:47:17 UTC 2006

Axel,

I'm actually the guy who built Oh No Robot, and if you'd like a dump of the
transcription data, I'd be happy to provide it!  There's some meta-data of scene
descriptions included in the transcriptions, but it's not in all of them, and
depends on the transcriber's idea of what's going on, so there'll be some noise.

Cheers,
Ryan