[Corpora-List] Using MTurk for markup tasks (was Cost of part of speech tagging)

Mike Maxwell maxwell at umiacs.umd.edu
Tue Dec 26 22:27:09 UTC 2006

radev at umich.edu wrote:
 > Have you looked at www.aclweb.org/aclwiki ?

Looks like my use of the term 'wikification' resulted in confusion.
What I meant was simply trying to get useful data from the world-wide
community of both amateurs and professionals by means of an Internet
site of some sort--encompassing both Wiktionary/ Wikipedia and
Mechanical Turk sorts of things.  I wasn't suggesting the use of an
actual wiki website, although that could (as Alexandre goes on to say)
be a part of it.
--
	Mike Maxwell
	maxwell at umiacs.umd.edu