R: [Corpora-List] Looking for a corpus of English emails student <-> professor

sciubba at uniroma3.it sciubba at uniroma3.it
Thu Feb 9 15:06:55 UTC 2006

Dear Peet, Dear Tadeusz,

one of the interection "information" I'm doping to find is just about what
you and Tadeusz mentioned: no response at all. Then I would like to see how
the medium influences the interaction (if it does it at all), compared to
other contexts of this particular asymmetric interaction.

Thank you for suggesting me the Enron corpus.
I will have a look right away.
mes.