[Corpora-List] Spanish Parser

Eckhard Bick eckhard.bick at mail.dk
Tue Feb 21 13:04:44 UTC 2006

Hello,

There is a Spanish CG and Constituent Tree parser at
http://beta.visl.sdu.dk/visl/es/parsing/automatic/, which is free for
internet use, even allowing upload runs. Right now treebank output is
PSG style with form & function nodes (because that's what the current
teaching sector users want), but given some time I could create a
dependency treebank version, too. You can get some idea about the
quality of the underlying syntactic function tagging from our annotated
corpora at http://corp.hum.sdu.dk (round Spanish flag).

Best,
Eckhard Bick

--