[Corpora-List] efficient decision tree tool?

Yannick Versley versley at sfs.uni-tuebingen.de
Thu Jan 26 12:57:26 UTC 2006

> * nominal and numeric input features and predictees (classification and
> regression trees)
> * binary as well as multi-way splits
> * efficient handling of large datasets (200,000 cases/records/instances
> with up to 100 attributes/features/variables)
> * nice to have: integrated feature selection algorithm
I normally use Christian Borgelt's dti package which is quite fast and also
free (GPLed). It supposedly supports building regression trees although I
haven't tried out that feature.
You can find it at
http://fuzzy.cs.uni-magdeburg.de/~borgelt/dtree.html

Cheers,
Yannick Versley
--
Yannick Versley
Seminar für Sprachwissenschaft, Abt. Computerlinguistik