[Corpora-List] Visual graph viewer/editor suitable for NLP applications?

Roy Bar-Haim barhair at macs.biu.ac.il
Wed Jul 12 13:08:35 UTC 2006

Dear all,

I'm looking for a visual graph viewer and editor, suitable for
describing syntactic/semantic structures.

It should have the following features:
* Runs on Windows (a must)
* Supports any graphs, not only trees
* Supports multiple user-defined fields (features) for each node, and
each edge
* Programmer-friendly format for input and output  files (preferably XML)
* Automatic layout
* Convenient editing of graphs

Preferably - free of charge for academic use...

I would be very grateful to get your recommendations on such a tool, and
will post a summary of relevant responses I get.

Regards,
Roy Bar-Haim.